Every legal entity has an obligation to meet local or international accounting standards. That includes preparation of financial statements that show the company’s financial results and financial condition thus reveals its ability to generate profit and to pay its debts. Accounting as well as fiscal administration work, including payroll, budgeting, purchasing, processing of all received and issued invoices and other documents, may be outsourced to professional accountants and fiscal administrators.
The services of our professional accountants, administrators and fiscal compliance specialists include:
- Register and archiving of your primary documents
- Entries to accounting system: invoices, bank statements, accruals, etc.
- Preparation and processing of payments from client’s bank account
- Calculation of depreciation / write offs / accounting notes
- Timesheet preparation
- Payroll service
- Calculation of vacation accruals
- Submitting all necessary statistical reports to fiscal institutions
- Preparation of other necessary documents
- Management reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Representation during the audit if applicable
- Statistical reports to fiscal and other state institutions